All sites open in a new window so you don’t lose your connection to Blackbourne U3A.
National and Local U3As
- The Third Age Trust
- U3A – Beccles
- U3A – Blackbourne
- U3A – Bury St Edmunds
- U3A – Diss
- U3A – East Suffolk
- U3A – Hadleigh
- U3A – Halesworth
- U3A – Halstead and District
- U3A – Harleston
- U3A – Haverhill
- U3A – Lowestoft
- U3A – Newmarket
- U3A – Stour Valley
- U3A – Sudbury
- Mid Suffolk Citizens Advice Bureau
- Local Age UK information
- Suffolk On Board – help to get to local transport
- Rail Information and Time Tables
- Red Gables Lunch Club and Soup and Chat
- Stay Safe for Older People – a free information and resource website.
- Dementia Friends
- Allactive – supportive approach to exercise and wellness
- Suffolk InfoLink – Online directory of local services
- Suffolk Family Carers – support
Avoiding Scams and Staying Safe
- Trading Standards – how avoid being tricked by rogue traders, telephone and email scams and much more.
- Cyber Streetwise aims to to raise awareness of online fraud and education to prevent it
- Get Safe on line – Protect your computer and yourself on Social Networking, in shopping, banking and payments.
- Videos and other resources created by FALCON (Fraud and Linked Crime Online).